A multivitamin/mineral supplement is defined as a supplement containing three or more vitamins and minerals that does not include herbs.
COMPOSITION OF MULTI-VITAMIN TABLETS
- “Caicium carbonate.Magnesium Oxide, Polassium Chioride,Microcrystalline Cellulose,Ascorbic Acid (Vit.C), Dibasic Calcium Phosphate,Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate( Vit.C.), Corn starch,Contains <2% of Beta-Carotene, BHT ( to retard oxidation),Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit.D3), Chromium Picolinate, Crospovidone, Cupric sulfate,cyanocobalamin ( Vit. B12),Ferrous fumarate, Folic acid,Gelatin, Hydrogenated palm oil,Lecithin (Soy), Lycopene,Magnesium Borate. Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin,Manganese Sulfate.Modified Corn starch, Niacinamide,Nickelous,sulfate, Phytonadione (Vit. K), Polyethylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Potassium Lodide, Pregelatinized Corn starch, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6).
- Red 40 Lake, Riboflavin ( Vit. B2).Silicon dioxide, Sodium, Ascorbate ( To retard oxidation). Sodium Metavanadate,Sodium Molybdate, Sodium selenate,stannous chloride, Talc,Thiamine Mononitrate ( Vit.B1), Titanium dioxidem Tocopherols ( To retard oxidation), Vitamin A Acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zine Oxide, Contains Soy,”
MEDICINAL USES OF MULTI-VITAMIN TABLETS
- This medication is a multivitamin product used to treat or prevent vitamindeficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, or during pregnancy.
- Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health.
DOSES OF MULTI-VITAMIN TABLETS
“Take 1 Tab. In the morning and 1 Tab. in evening after meal or as recommended by the physician. For better result take 6 months regularly”
CAUTIONS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED WITH MULTI-VITAMIN TABLETS
Should be avoided in pregnancy, Your dose needs may be different during pregnancy. Some vitamins and minerals can harm an unborn baby if taken in large doses. You may need to use a prenatal vitamin specially formulated for pregnant women.
Avoid Oily, Fried & Junk Food, If you are pregnant, nursing or have any medical condition, check with your doctor first as it is often not recommended for pregnant or nursing women. Some people with critical disese or recent operated for any major illness are also advised to consult with your doctor first.
LIFESTYLE MODIFICATIONS WITH MULTI-VITAMIN TABLETS
- Drink sufficient amount of water within a whole day i.e. 4-5 liters.
- Do regular workout, GYM, and Physical Activities.
- Add green vegetables, salad, and fruits in your diet and use it on a daily basis.
- Avoid an excess quantity of sugar, refined cereals and high calorie diet.
- To live your life healthy, you have to eat well and sleep well.